Meeshi Holidays Private Limited
Customer Grievance Redressal Mechanisms
Customer Grievance Policy
In today’s competitive era and constantly evolving business, we at Meeshi Holidays Pvt. Ltd. (‘Company’) take pride in keeping our customers at the centre of all our strategies and initiatives and are committed to always deliver best in class customer service to all our existing and new customers.
As a service organization we promote “Excellence in Delivery” and hence feedback from our valued customers forms an integral part of all decisions taken by the Company. The feedback provided by our customers is treated as an asset to the Company, evaluated and customized to improve our products and services.
This policy document aims at communicating the various mechanisms available for our customers to reach out to us, our service guarantee, and timelines by which we will try and ensure resolution to our customer concerns.
- Customers remain the Key focus for all initiatives and strategies developed in the Company.
- “Delighted” Customers are a necessity for business growth and survival.
- Our Customers and their Feedback is treated as the most asset for the organization, forming the foundation for development and innovation.
- We endeavour to simplify our customer’s life through our innovations and product offerings.
- Constantly evolve and invest in our grievance redressing systems for a seamless service delivery.
- All grievances will be dealt with, promptly and courteously.
- We promise to resolve any or all issues faced by our customers effectively and within the communicated time frame.
- All Service Level Agreements and turnaround time for each third-party transaction would be published on our website.
- The Company has a dedicated team to manage customer queries and ease out grievances if any.
- We value your feedback.
All customers have the right to share their feedback or complaint in case they find our services are not meeting their expectations or are dissatisfied with any interaction with any of our staff members.
Escalation: Level 1
Our customers can inquire, insist, or complain through the following mediums:
- Phone - Customer Engagement Centre: Our customers & agents can call us at Help Line: 011-25101899 from 10 AM to 6 PM on all working days except Government and Public Holidays.
- Email - Customers can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These aforesaid mechanisms are dedicated for redressing our customer complaints, providing online resolution wherever possible, and capturing valuable feedback regarding our services.
On receiving customer feedback/complaint/query, our executives would reach out to the customers and ensure that all grievances are addressed within a period as communicated below.
If the complaint is not resolved within the given timelines or the response is unsatisfactory the customer can choose to escalate the concern to our level 2 escalation officer, with relevant details such as Complaint Reference Number provided at the time of raising the initial complaint. The escalation methodology is mentioned in this policy under the Escalation Section.
Note- escalations without a complaint reference number will not be treated as complaints.
Customer Resolution Timelines
- Acknowledgement of Grievances:
- Customer Engagement Centre team will acknowledge the grievance within 48 hours on the receipt of complaint in the form of : -
- Response in case of emails,
- Answering the calls at the call centre, or
- In all the scenarios a reference number will be provided for all future communication around the complaint.
- The customer care executive will try to resolve the issue within 7 days after the issue has been acknowledged.
- All complaints would be closed based on the customers feedback only and acceptance of closure.
Customer Grievance Redress Escalation:
As “Customer Delight” our priority, we are committed to provide Best Payment Solution Experience to all our customers. We extend a level 2 escalation matrix to all our customers.
Escalation: Level 2
In case the customer is not satisfied with the response from customer service executive, escalation to Level 2 can be triggered.
Write to us: Customer Care ,Meeshi Holidays Pvt. Ltd. , WZ-491,Basai Darapur,New Delhi-110015
- Grievance Officer : Mr.Deepak Bansal
Email ID: email@example.com
- All escalations received with the required details such as reference number provided at Level 1, contact details (both phone & email) would be addressed and resolved within 24 hours up to a max of 15 days in special cases pertaining to third party transactions.